Journey to Wholeness is a support system for people of any faith (or lack thereof) who are struggling with things that are hurting them or the people they love. It presents a 12-step model for understanding God and ourselves as God’s creation. This program is for anyone who finds him or herself in the grip of unhealthy dependence upon substances or other destructive behaviors.
Journey to Wholeness assists participants in addressing an unlimited number of problems, traveling as individuals who are committed to health, healing, sanity, and serenity. It is built around small group interaction and the principle that people can achieve together what they cannot accomplish alone. Participants will discover that solutions lie in relying in God’s power manifested in the wisdom and strength of numbers rather than unaided human “will” or “willpower.” As you engage in this process, you will have a front seat view of the miraculous life changes that will take place in individuals, marriages, and ministries. You will gather tools that will free all who are traveling together from being trapped and waylaid by the pain, preoccupations, and pitfalls that once hindered their progress.
• Has a desire to stay clean and sober
• Has a hope to rise above the pain and turmoil engendered by the addiction of a loved one
• Wishes to break the bondage of compulsive behavior
• Is clean and sober and has a family member or loved one suffering
• Is living with the struggles of emotional or mental health challenges (depression, bipolar, mood disorders, ADHD)
• Is powerless over people, places, situations (e.g. terminal illness)
We are dedicated to the principles of anonymity and confidentiality, and share our experiences, strength and hope in a safe place.
“Promote healing and freedom from harmful practices by providing resources and training to facilitate recovery.”